Saturday, July 25, 2009

My wrists hurt and feel weird

Taking a break from cleaning my home for the moment. Made lunch for the boys and me. I also ordered some more books (Used of course from amazon.com, I love that web site :D ) So now I am looking at all my wonderful books and and the kids books and come to the realization I need bigger and better book shelves. So when I can afford it I guess I will be going out and buying myself one or two (If I can afford it) I rather have real wood so I know they wont get tore up like the cheap piece of crap wal-mart ones I have (You get what you pay for right ?!?!?!) Plus my stupid wrists are hurting me all the time now (It was once in a while) and when they don't hurt they feel weird and funny and GGRRRR to the point I either A: have to rotate them like crazy or B: just not move them but considering I am a mom and I am a hands on person option B SUCKS!! So I will be going to the doctor on Monday and ask him "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY WRISTS????" and go from there. My mom thinks I might be getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome like she has and if it is I might be looking at surgery : ( but she says it isn't as bad as it sounds. But for me this means NO more playing any kind of sports because well IDK why...rofl probably wont be possible after something like that right?!? Anyway's yeah so yeah that's how I been lately. That and trying to do things with the kids or be outdoors and all. Ok I done my wrists are hurting to I need to stop writing.


Aud

No comments: