Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dandelion Wine


Well today for the brief moment of time in my mom's back yard sitting in her Gazebo and listening to the wind dance and play with the few wind chimes in her yard out of the blue my Mom says something about Dandelion Wine. At first I really though she was pulling my chain but she was talking about it and how it tastes a little nasty but it gets the job done and I was like no way. So I texted my email with simply "Dandelion Wine" and now that I am home and looking it up it is for real....rofl man that is just too funny. Here is a website you can go to that tells a little about it and has a few recipes... If you try it let me know how it is :D




Aud






Website:


1 comment:

Cora Kemp said...

That is so funny!
Have you ever had fried dandelions? My mom taught me how to make those, they basically taste like frech fries in the end.