Saturday, July 18, 2009

Being able to cross another thing off my list : )






















Well yesterday My Mom, two boys and I picked some green tomatoes off her tomato plants yesterday and she friend them up for us to eat. This was both my boys and my self's first time ever eating Friend Green Tomatoes. Of course my finicky oldest son refused to even try them but my youngest one tried it and came back for more :D. I tried my first one not knowing what to expect and I actually enjoyed it!! I had a few slices with a tad bit of salt but like I said I loved the way it tasted. Then again I pretty much love everything my mother cooks b/c she is an amazing cook, amazing gardener and I feel out of everyone in my life she is the one person I can talk to about EVERYTHING. so yeah back to the tomatoes :D ... that is one thing I can now cross off my list of things to see, do and try now woot!! Yes I started a list of things I want to see, do and try in my life time and : P to those who laugh at me he he I am just excited to be able to see my list go down as I cross these things off :D I know next April my Husband and I are planning on going to Boston MA for a weekend to do two things. One to go to Anime Boston even if just one out of the three days and two so I can explore Boston (Yes I LOVE to explore the places I visit and it puts me in a bad mood when I am told I can't for ex: when I visited Charlotte NC a couple years ago I wasn't given the opportunity to explore the place : (...) But being that this time it is just My husband and me and a few good friends we might be seeing there (Well my WOW buddies : ) I am sure I will get some great photos, be able to explore some part of Boston and be happy about the whole trip. Ok ok I totally got off base of the tomatos...rofl


Well that is it. I did take some photos of it with my camera phone so that are not the best pictures. But I will probably still try to make some scrapbook pages : D


Aud

No comments: