Monday, July 6, 2009

In my Mom's Garden

(Above) Flowers in the shape of a heart

(Above) Splash of color and water



(Above) Baby Robins


(above) A spider that although scares the hell out of me I can't help of take photos of it.




(Above) A close up of a daisy I believe it is


I went to my mom's with my camera, granted I am still learning about the whole photography thing, (I want to go to school for it as soon as my youngest starts school the 2010-2011 school year) and took tons of photos of spiders, birds, flowers, and what not around the yard. I will add some of the photo's which will most likely post right about this instead of under like I rather it did. (I have yet to figure all this mess out and what not. I don't know nearly as much as my Geeky yet Handsome Husband does : P ) So I had a really great time taking the photos I did take and I hope I made them small enough to look ok on here and not blow up the whole page.




I leave you with a quote I saw and really enjoyed






"The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man." ~Author Unknown












No comments: