Thursday, July 30, 2009

Milk thistle


I was yet again having another conversation with my mom but this time over Milk thistle and what it looked like. I thought it was just like a brown colored stem or something but the thing is it has a beautiful flower on it and it's green....rofl so I learned yet another type of plant...lol Check it out here at Wikipedia.org








Sorry just when I have these kinds of conversations I find them either A: really funny B: really interesting or C: The "There is no way that is real" option. But I do enjoy the conversations with her and they make me think about things I wouldn't have if it was someone else or I was home alone or with the boys.




On another note Our watermelons are growing. They look great and hopefully soon there will be some melons to eat!! I am excited he he. We are still going to try and do the pumpkin seeds too I think but it has to be really soon. Well got to go later all.....




Aud

No comments: