Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kids

Well last night my kids were jumping around like monkeys as usual, but this time Anakin fell and busted his lip on the side of the futon. So there was blood everywhere of course and his top teeth had gone into his bottom lip. I felt so bad for him because his bottom lip had turned a different shade of color and swelled up. I have never in my life seen a lip that big before. So I gave him Motrin and of course put some ice on the lip to get the swelling down. Needless to say the moment the Motrin kicked in and his lip almost to normal (Besides the cut and bruise on it now) he was jumping around again like a monkey and needless to say could careless about the lesson he should of learned from this. On another Note Anakin does have a good arm and I hope to play catch with him after his birthday (I bought him a ball and glove, had to be the fisher price brand because they don't make anything his size yet) and then as soon as Daddy gets back he can take over. Kevin has said something about playing baseball but he always runs from the ball. I told him maybe we can see about finding an art camp or something because he is an amazing little artist!! Here soon when I have time I want to start getting a bunch of different sized picture frames and what not and Have him start creating art for our home!! I'll have to make sure Anakin is staying the night at his grandma's (Hubby Mom) or something or when Hubby is home and do the art work at there other grandma's (My Mom) either way I am excited about doing that for him. I want wooden frames though of all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors for it. Later on when Anakin is bigger he can create some too. I saw this one article where someone did that and what they did was Took the frames and took all the stuff out except the frame then hung the frame to the wall with a string or ribbon and then when the child bring new artwork home placed it behind a frame. I know I plan to do this when we have a bigger place or house around the entrance way of our home for EVERYONE to see : D


Wow well that's all for now. I'll write more another time my wrists are hurting. Later all.


Aud

No comments: