Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Breakfast for Lunch : D

Well I am cooking the boys some Bacon, eggs and biscuits because that is what they asked me to make them for lunch...lol figure where is the harm in that :D So right now I am cooking the back in between sentences and getting popped by it in the process (Ouch)


~anyway's~


I took the boys to see the movie G-force in 3D yesterday and we loved it!! I even paid for the little kids pack things they serve there (Yes I paid the over priced prices blah) and the movie was great and the boys loved it!! Half way through Anakin hated the glasses and took them off the rest of the movie but he was still laughing and making comments like everyone else : ) This was the first 3D movie for all three of us and I really enjoyed it!! We saw a preview for another Disney movie coming soon in 3D that we all agreed we wanted to see and they did a remake of the Scrooge we want to see in 3D this winter (With hubby of course) I wished the weather would make up it's mind rather it will rain or not b/c the boys want to go to the beach again. Maybe if it seems ok tomorrow I'll take them to our apartments pool or something. Crap i am burning the bacon got to go..




Aud


P.S. I got sidetracked and will be making a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning for my wrists.

No comments: