Sunday, January 30, 2011

I been making Necklace Pendants today!!

(Above: White & Pink Rock Teardrop Pendant)



(Above: Pink Cocoon Rock pendant)


(Above: Pink Flower Rock baby)

I been making some Rock Pendants today (The four I posted pics of above) and I love doing it. The last one (One on the bottom titled "Pink Flower rock baby" was the hardest and most painful to make out of them all so far but my favorite one as well. I had to use hot glue to glue the flower to the wire of the pendant and maybe some super glue when I find mine to re-inforce the flower. I hope that will work it would suck if it came off ><> http://audbal38.deviantart.com/ Maybe here soon we will actually sell some of these 8 P Well gotta get going need to look for some school supplies and maybe make another pendant or two woot.
A.J.




No comments: