Monday, January 24, 2011

Beads and Photography













Well my Mom has been working on making Bead Jewelry and it seems every time she makes another one it gets better and better. We all told her the newest ones she could probably sell! Even some of her friends are asking if she sells them. Guess who gets to photography all the new pieces??? This Gal right here that's who. I just go over there use her camera (Mom hates me bc she says she can take a pic and it sucks and I turn around using the same exact camera and it comes out beautiful) and play with the settings and BAM! I prefer to use natural light for pictures so I try to position them so I can use the light from windows and what not. Well yeah so that's what is up. If she does decided to sell her work I'll have to put a link on my blog!!
A.J.


No comments: