Friday, January 7, 2011

Been a little bit

Sorry it's been a little while since I posted anything...first off Welcome to the new year of 2011!! I hope that is year will be a much better one at least in full filling some of my own personal goals and helping a few others reach theirs as well. I officially started over on the weight loss goals and am looking forward to seeing the final goal of 118 lbs by time it is swimsuit season. I been working harder this year towards the goals and know that I will reach them this time!! The goals are pretty much still the same get to 135 lbs first then work towards the 118 lbs goal. As of the 4th of Jan I have already lost 2 lbs and am pretty happy bc I been doing the 30 days shed with my best friend, walking our dog (Need to do it everyday though) and been playing a game we got for wii called just Dance 2 and that game makes you sweat!!

I am also starting to grow 2 plants some holly hocks and lavender to grow in the backyard this year. I have big plans for the backyard and plan to grow not just flowers but things I eat like herbs, tomatoes, green onions, strawberries (from a kit) and other stuff like that. So aside from that I am looking to get a part time job just so I don't feel like I am going crazy and to try and have some extra cash to fund future vacations and road trips I am looking forward to taking plus it be nice to pay off some major bills we have atm and try and save up to buy ourselves our own house one of these days. But yeah that's what's up but I gotta run bc time to get ready to get the kids here soon : P

A.J.

No comments: