Friday, January 28, 2011

Crohn's Disease...

Well normally I am working towards helping raise money towards the March of Dimes but after a few years of it and no one wanting to help me AT ALL (makes me sad my friends and family don't seem to want to help as much as I had hoped) so I stopped doing the March of Dimes walk. That was a couple years back. Well I am deciding I think I am going to start putting all that effort back then and then some towards a new goal. Someone close to me on My Husband's side has Crohn's Disease and I know how much it sucks to have it I have seen her (Hubby's relative I want to keep Anonymous) in so much pain from flare ups it's not even funny and I feel so helpless to any of it. So I started looking of the Ribbon color for this and came across this website http://online.ccfa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=TS_homepage and thought it be awesome if I could get a family/friends team started for the walk in May 2012. I think this year is way too close for me to cut it so I figured it gives me a few extra months to plan ways to raise money. Like for example i was thinking sometime this summer having everyone in my team donate like 4 or 5 items to be sold at a yard sale and all the profit from that yard sale goes towards this cause. I also am thinking of getting some beads and wires and what not and have my very talented Mom make some bracelets and key chains to sell all proceeds going towards this cause of course as well : D I even designed our team logo (Shirt design) I just need the team name rofl. I want to try and come up with a few other things to help raise money. So yeah aside from everything else going on in my life I plan to add this to the mix.

I also need to get my freakin' nerves in check and get my butt to college and figure out what I need to do to get me in school and on my way to a promising photography career. Photography is my favorite Hobby of all hobbies and to make that my job to would be perfect!! So yeah any ideas help anything greatly appreciate it 8 )

Aud

No comments: