Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sweetness!!

Well I asked a few people about helping me gather items for my portable Container garden I am planning on at the moment and So far I have three people looking into trying to get me as many wooden pallets as they can, My   Mom had been saving plastic coffee cans for a little while and had no use for them was about to throw them out and I snatched those up as well as asked them to save any milk jugs, 2 liter soda bottles and more plastic coffee cans in the future for me. I myself had been collecting milk jugs and think I have like 7 of them so far. I even started collecting news papers because I plan to make my own seedling paper cups/tubes which will be great because the paper cups/tubes are biodegradability so there for I can just plant the whole cup and seedlings right into whatever container I use :D I am pretty excited about trying to recycle things not just because it is healthier for the planet but because it is cheaper on us lol


The tons of coffee cans Mom donated to the cause : D


A large yard trash bag filled with different containers for my Container Veggie/fruit garden 


The pile not in the bag : P

I also didn't work out yesterday, I am considering it my off day lol. I do plan on working out sometime tonight so no worries I plan to try and get back into it before I start slacking off too much I want to reach my goal before out Cub scout pack pool party at the end of July. Oh I forgot to mention that as a reward for all my hard work losing the last bit of weight I have to lose (29 lbs WOOT!!) I will getting my belly button pierced and plan to get a special tattoo I already designed myself in a special place on my body. I have only shown this tattoo design to a few people and once it is on only so many will see it there after lol. I don't know I think I might be tattoo obsessed because aside from that tattoo I already have four additional tattoo's planned. One for my best friend Halls (That's not her real name but a nick name only I am aloud to call her he he) I am getting a Lotus one done and playing with the idea of getting it done on my left side somewhere between my hips and waist I like the design I found that is now my phones wallpaper lol, I want to get one that will be a four piece done for my brothers, either a quote about brothers spilt into 4 pieces or add more fish to the fish tattoo piece I got on my back already for them. I am starting to lean towards the fish thing but think I can probably get away with still adding the quote to their own personal fish still, and then the fourth one I want to get will have something to do with my husband and yes I know that is bad luck but whatever, My husband is very special to me for many reasons!! One he was my first love (we dated back when I was 14/15), When I needed help he was always there for me even when we weren't together, he has ALWAYS loved me no matter what ( he loved me when I was at my smallest, my biggest, my most depressed and my most happiest) and the love I have for him will be forever. Lol whoops sorry for the novel there ha ha, but yeah so I love tattoos, being outdoors, the warm weather and fall (starting to hate winter more and more each year, just not a fan of the cold like that : P) well dang I just realized the time and I need to get ready to get going the boys have a cub scout thing here soon!!

Aud

No comments: