Saturday, January 7, 2012

Garden Needs at the Moment

I decided I am going to make a list on here because if I try and make on on my computer I will end up deleting it lol so I know I wont delete it here. Also makes it easier for anyone (My peeps that live near me anyways) who wants to help me with my garden. Last year I grew Tomatoes and Cucumbers and had more then we needed so I ended up giving some away to friends and family. I tried to grow carrots and watermelons but that didn't work very well so I am going to try other plants and once I get the hang of gardening I plan to try and grow things year round. But anyways here is the list I started this post for lol




  • Potting soil
  • Terra-cotta Medium and Large pots
  • Wooden shipping pallets (if broken but have some useful parts will still use)
  • Clean 1 Gal milk jugs
  • Clear egg cartons from Farm Fresh
  • Garden bags
  • Chicken fence
  • Wood (all sizes)
  • Trellis 
  • Small - Large wheels that attach to carts
  • Gutters
  • Orange trees (ones that can be kept outdoors in warm and indoors in cold)
  • fruit trees that can be in or out doors
  • Clean kitty litter tubs
  • Clean paint buckets 
  • landscape fabric
  • Milk crates
  • polyester thread
  • twine
  • different size PVC pieces
  • old Kitchen Colanders
  • 2 liter soda bottles
  • clean Hawaiian punch bottles (the big ones)















I added a few pictures I came across that either given me ideas or I came across them as project plans to try and make myself. That's all I can think of at the moment I will add and take off things as I get the amounts I want for it :D Plus any seed packets for herbs, veggies and fruits are always welcomed he he

Aud

No comments: