Saturday, January 7, 2012

I so want to make one of these!!!

http://www.shelterness.com/diy-patio-table-with-built-in-succulent-centerpiece/


This is such a awesome idea!! I think i would grow something else in it like herbs or smell good eats like strawberries or something but I love the concept/idea of it and have already asked not only my little brother about trying to get me some Wooden pallets no longer needed at work, but a friend of mine who also might have access to some wooden pallets as well. I love gardening and I am getting excited about it. But with us having to move at any time I would rather make a container garden that would be portable from one place to another. So I think I might need a ton of these pallets for my project. I also want to make two smaller portable square gardens for my kids because I know they will want to help and of course they will want a little piece of their very own garden to work with as well lol


I also finally found this huge leaf dangle earring I gotten a while back and thought if I took it apart I could make a few nice jewelry pieces out of it, so I did now I need to clean them up and then later maybe make some earrings and maybe a matching bracelet. If I do I will try and remember to post some pictures here on this post as soon as I can : D


Well better get off for now just mainly got on so I could share that link with you all


Aud

No comments: