Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two more spiders to the collection







Well I found two more spiders to add to my #63 : ] One is a black jumping spider and I am still looking up the other one. If you happen to know what the brown one is called please feel free to say something in the comments : ) But yeah so now I have 5 of 10 spiders photographed so far and sorry the jumping one isn't better it's b/c I am terrified of spiders and this one jumps so I didn't dare get closer and by time I got my other lens which would of allowed me much better photos from where I was standing the little sucker done ran down the wall and I got there just in time to watch him jump from the wall into my Mom's Day lillies >< so yeah I am gggrrrrr over that. I also came across a grey jumping spider but it has been hiding ever since so I haven't gotten a photo of that one yet but I will : D I don't think I will count it towards the count bc I already got a jumping spider on the list but I still want a photo of that one it was pretty cool looking lol Anyways got to get ready one my kids have a field trip today and I am wanting to go to it and get some photos if the rain doesn't mess things up : P




Aud










No comments: