Wednesday, April 20, 2011

101 things in 1001 days?

Well I came across this idea today and decided I want to try it : D I been making a list today of things I want to do, places I want to go and so on and so forth and will have to narrow it down to 101 things I guess rofl. I'll post the list at the bottom of my blog as soon as I figured out the things I want to for sure try and do. These are the ones I already know I want to add to the list.



  1. Go on a Ghost Tour @ Night

  2. Go Camping

  3. Go to B&B with Hubby for a weekend

  4. Do some Volunteer work

  5. Give Blood

  6. Go on 5 road trips

  7. Get my belly Button Piereced

  8. Make my own ice cream

  9. collect 40 stuffed animal frogs

  10. Make 1000 paper cranes and display them

  11. Ride the HRT's Paddlewheel ferry 5 times

  12. Have a Yard Sale

  13. Have a picnic

  14. Be on the Spirit of Norfolk for New Years

  15. Go to the Virginia Beach Neptune Festival ( the Sand Castle Contest part anyways)

  16. Go to a Halloween Party dressed up sexy

  17. Learn how to shoot a gun

  18. Learn how to drive a Manual Transmission

  19. Learn how to play the guitar

  20. Make my own holiday cards

  21. Go snorkeling

  22. Float down a river

  23. Try 20 new recipes

  24. Go see 20 movies in the movie theater

  25. Reach my Goal Weight

  26. Do "take steps" program and raise more money for it

  27. Get out more (be more social)

  28. write down 100 things that makes me happy

  29. Take Photography classes

  30. Go to another Music Concert

  31. Go Canoe

  32. Go Kayak

  33. Grow Fruits and or Veggies

  34. Go rock climbing

  35. Go fishing or crabing

  36. Visit a Winery


Will add more later as I add more to the list : D In the mean time I guess today is day one of this experiment : )

No comments: