Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tried some new recipes for Easter







I tried Three new Pie recipes for Easter Dinner this year (sweet!!) and they all turned out great!! I made a Lemon Pie (Not shown) and Tri-layer chocolate pie and a Apple Pie. Everyone loved the new recipes I tried and I can even count these 3 new recipes towards my #23 "Try 101 new Recipes" on my 101 in 1001 project :D I am pretty happy. I am also still working on my #10, # 25, #26, #39 (http://365project.org/audbal04/365) #56 (I am tying in #56 & #63 together) #63 <--- I almost got 2 more spiders yesterday but they both ran and hid. One was a gray Jumping Spider and I hope I can come across it again. I remember where it's web was so maybe I can find it later : P


Anyways so yeah I am working on a bunch of different ones at the same time but I been writing down stuff and taking pictures of things as I do them. I almost did # 82 "Go for a walk in the rain" yesterday bc I went walking in the park with my Sister and Mom and it sprinkled for a split second so I can't count that but it would of been neat as heck to be able to mark off my first thing lol oh well here soon one of them will be finished and I will be excited lol well gotta go kids need me : ]


Aud

No comments: