Saturday, May 7, 2011

# 89 Photography a animals life cycle
























Well we had a House Finch family living in our pooper scooper since April 4th and there was 6 babies altogether. We got to witness as the female Finch laid one egg a day til there was 6 total. (The female lays clutches of eggs from February through August, two or more broods per year with 2 to 6 eggs per brood, most commonly 4 or 5.) So I tried to take photos of them as they grew up and today I helped them all get to freedom. They were trapped in my back porch and our Dog was trying to chase them (He doesn't know any better plus his breed is meant to chase birds) so I had to hand carry them to the back yard and they flew out of my hands. It was pretty awesome. So here I post some pics I been taken of them the past month.

For more info on House Finches or to know where I got my info from I went here:


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Finch



Later gotta teach my youngest to ride without training wheels : ]


Aud

No comments: