Thursday, May 12, 2011

#81 completed!! SWEET

Well I been in a bad mood this week. Got in a car accident on Monday and it's become one big mess and so blah!! Anyways I finished # 81 on my list "Create my top 101 Classic Rock Songs" and I did. Some of them were a little harder for me to find bc I didn't exactly know the name of some songs or what band sung the song so it tool a little time lol. Anyways here is the list, it's in no special order except the first one "take on me" by Aha is my favorite FAVORITE song of all time always has been always will be : )


1. “Take on me” Aha
2. “Hotel California” The Eagles
3. “All right now” Free
4. “Free Bird” Lynard Skynard
5. “War Pigs’ Black Sabbath
6. “Master of Puppets” Metallica
7. “Don’t stand so close to me” The Police
8. “Do you feel like we do” Peter Frampton
9. “Stuck in the middle with you” Stealers Wheels
10. “Magic Carpet Ride” Steppenwolf
11. “Take it Easy” The Eagles
12. “The Joker” Steve Miller Band
13. “Just what I needed” The Cars
14. “A horse with no name” America
15. “Bad Company” Bad Company
16. “Refugee” Tom Petty
17. “Kashmir” Led Zepplin
18. “Love is Alive” Gary Wright
19. “Dreams” Fleetwood Mac
20. “Paranoid” Black Sabbath
21. “Rockin’ down the highway” Doobie Brothers
22. “American Woman” The Guess Who
23. “Every little thing she does is magic” The Police
24. “Life in the fast lane” The Eagles
25. “For whom the bell tolls” Metallica
26. “(I can’t get no) Satisfaction” The rolling stones
27. “Pinball Wizard” The Who
28. “Free Fallen” Tom Petty and the heatbreakers
29. “Low Rider” War
30. “Dead or alive” Bon Jovi
31. Back in Black” AC/DC
32. “Rock & Roll” Led Zepplin
33. “More then a feeling” Boston
34. “Come as you are” Nirvana
35. “Enter the Sandman” Metallica
36. “Come Together” Aerosmith
37. “Paradise City” Guns N Roses
38. “Dancing in the Dark” Bruce Springsteen
39. “the Unforgiven” Metallica
40. “Ironman” Black Sabbath
41. “Peacful easy feeling” The Eagles
42. “Fly like an Eagle” Steve Miller band
43. “Simple Man” Lynard Skynard
44. “Feel Like making Love” Bad Company
45. “Gypsy” Fleetwood Mac
46. “Paint it Black” The rolling stones
47. “King of Pain” The Police
48. “Mary Jane’s Last Dance” Tom Petty and the heartbreakers
49. “Black Dog” Led Zeppelin
50. “Don’t Look Back” Boston
51. “Why Can’t we be friends” War
52. “Rock N’ Me” Steve Miller Band
53. “Dream Weaver” Gary Wright
54. Message in a bottle” The Police
55. “You can’t always get what you want” The rolling stones
56. “Go your own way” Fleetwood Mac
57. “Dream On” Aerosmith
58. “Take a walk on the wild side” Lou Reed
59. “Black magic Woman” Santana
60. “One of these nights” The Eagles
61. “Black Water” The Doobie Brothers
62. “In bloom” Nirvana
63. “Rock the Casbah” The clash
64. “I ran so far away” Flock of seagulls
65. “Sweet Emotion” Aerosmith
66. “Hells Bells” AC/DC
67. “Jet Airliner” Steve Miller band
68. “Landslide” Fleetwood mac
69. “Rhiannon” Fleetwood Mac
70. “Miss You” The Rolling Stones
71. “Listen to the Music” The Doobie Brothers
72. “What a fool Believes” The Doobie Brothers
73. “Jesus is just alright” The Doobie Brothers
74. “The Cisco Kid” War
75. “You don’t know how it feels” Tom Petty, Heartbreakers
76. “I wont back down” Tom Petty, Heartbreakers
77. “Green eyed Lady” The guess who
78. “No Sugar Tonight” The Guess Who
79. “Stairway to Heaven” Led Zeppelin
80. “Whole Lotta Love” Led Zeppelin
81. “All of my Love” Led Zeppelin
82. “Immigrant Song” Led Zeppelin
83. “Fool in the Rain” Led Zeppelin
84. “Misty Mountain Hop” Led Zeppelin
85. “Over the hills and far away” Led Zeppelin
86. “Ramble On” Led Zeppelin
87. “rock n roll fantasy” Bad Company
88. “All right now” Bad Company
89. "Anyway you want it" Journey
90. “Peace of Mind” Boston
91. “Foreplay/long time” Boston
92. “Show me the way” Peter Frampton
93. “Baby I love your ways” Peter Frampton
94. “Another one Bites the dust” Queen
95. “Somebody to love” Queen
96. “You’re my best friend” Queen
97. “feels like the first time” Foreigner
98. “comfortably numb” Pink Floyd
99. “Wish you were here” Pink Floyd
100. “Who are you” The Who
101. “Teenage Waste land” The Who
102. “wont get fooled again” The Who


I'll switch out the current playlist I have on my blog with this one ;D So if you want to listen to them feel free to : ]

Aud

No comments: