Friday, December 30, 2011

I Love Just Dance 3!!

Well I love Just Dance 2 & 3!! I got 3 for Christmas though and been using it as part of my workouts. I been getting up sorta early (about 7 AM EST start working out by 7:30 AM EST) and doing about a hour of strength and then afterwards playing Just Dance for Wii for about a hour to hour and a half. Like I said I love that game some of my favorite songs I dance to (from Just Dance 3) are "Barbra Streisand" by Duck Sauce, "Da Funk" by Daft Punk, and "She;s got me dancing" by Tommy Sparks.  I don't know how well this is working because I just started this Monday doing it this way. The strength workouts I been doing are geared towards toning my thighs, hips, abs, arms, and shoulders at the moment. but some the exercises target multiple muscle groups so it's a win win :D I am also using  2 5lb dumbbells for some the moves like the "Bench & Press" I learned from Jillian's 30 day shred or Lateral lifts :D 






I will be taking measurements next Wednesday (Since I decided to do measurements every other week and weigh ins every week) I promise to try and remember to come back and post that for those who wish to chart my progress. I know it might seem weird me doing this but if I don't make it public I will allow myself to fall behind or not push myself as hard as I will knowing other people are watching my progress with me : D Well I shall go ahead and log off for now. BBL


Audbal

No comments: