Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weight in and measurements : P

Well I did this yesterday I even typed all this out yesterday (Not word fr word) and accidentally erased it so how >< so I say whatever and decided I'd write it later. Well this morning is later so now I am writing this : D First off  I will list what I gained and lost yesterday. I gained 2 lbs but I think it might be from muscle because when i measured myself they were all the same as before except I lost a inch in my waist and a inch in my chest!! I am pretty happy about the inches part and because of that I figured the 2 lbs extra was because of muscle gain. I been using 5 lb weights when I do Jillian or any other workout dvd, I also went for a walk/jog for 3 miles yesterday and did it in 42 mins while using 3 lbs hand weights to do upper body moves. My BFF was with me we talked and we agreed that since she is already at a weight she likes, that she will be my trainer for me to lose weight and get fit. She feels she still needs to tone up some so she still plans to workout with me just wont be pushing herself as hard as she will be pushing me lol. I also at one point ran during the 3 miles and it was nice but I realized I don't have proper shoes for jogging/running. I want some pretty bad even have them in my amazon cart at the moment (I already found the two pairs I want : ) All I need is to either win them or wait til I have a little extra money to buy them. I want to add another Mini goal to my goals already so  as of right now the official goals I am working towards are to reach 130 lbs and to be able to jog a whole mile, the mile goal will be much harder to reach so I am looking into trying to find exercise moves I can do to help with that goal. Well better get going for now, my tummy is hurting a little and I feel a little sick and light headed. I think I need to go eat something.


Aud

No comments: