Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Restarting of my workout program

  Well a couple of months ago I hurt my Shoulder pretty bad, so much so I had to keep it in a sling for a little while and every time I moved it, it hurt like hell so I couldn't really workout much which i though would be ok for a few weeks because I was down to about 136 lbs which I was totally excited about because it's the lowest i have been since I been pregnant with my second son. Well between my shoulder getting better and the holidays I put on almost 10 lbs and I am TOTALLY PISSED at myself for it!! So I started Jillian Michael's 30 day shred again this Monday. I want to take measurements and weight-ins every Wednesday because I didn't on Monday and remembered to today so it's Wednesday. 


Today's weight-in and measurements


Weight: 147 lbs
Chest: 38"
Upper Arms: Left 11 3/4"  Right 12"
Waist: 31 1/2"
Hips: 43"
Thighs: Left 23 1/2" Right 23 1/2"


I came across my weight-in measurements from when I first started working out back in March of 2010. I don't think I really started trying trying til I found Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred because the videos I did before I sorta didn't understand what to do half the time. Anyways here is those results I found


March 16 2010:


Weight: 176 lbs
Chest: 40 1/2"
Waist: 35 1/2"
Hips: 47 3/4"
Upper Arms: Left 13" Right 12 3/4"
Thighs: Left 26" Right 25 3/4"


I know at the moment it may not seem like a lot just looking at the numbers but to put it a little into perspective I went from a size 16/18 pant size to a size 10/12 now as I write this. My goal weight is to reach between 115 to 120 lbs (for my height of 5'2" that is in the norm) But I don't want to just lose the weight I want to tone up. That's why I am going back to Jillian!! I love her!! I hope to reach my goals by swimsuit season if not then I better at least be there by my Birthday in which case I will be hoping my peeps get me gift cards to clothes shops (like Victoria Secrets for example) because if I reach my goals I will most def need a new wardrobe to go with my new body. I at the moment am not on any diet plans I am just working on watching what I eat and trying to eat more healthier choices :D This spring I will be starting another Veggie garden and hope i can grow some that will help with good eating habits. Like Spinach (Fresh spinach on sandwhich's ,salads anything is AWESOME!! I can't stand cooked spinach though : P cucumbers again of course, maybe a few other things. I still need to look into it and then see about getting the Hubby to make me some above ground roll able garden boxes or something lol Anyways I better get going I have to go grab the kids from school soon. Thanks for reading : )


Aud

No comments: