Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cub Scouts

I think I want to try and make a Cub Scout Dvd yearbook for my two sons Dens next year for Christmas. We just joined in Oct this year so it would be hard to put together a decent DVD yearbook for them so I figured it can range from December 2011 to December 2012. I have some DVD software I been wanting to use for a couple of months now and all I would really have to do it take tons of Photos (No problem there :) Make some covers for the DVD and buy cases and DVD cds for the project :D I really want to do it so I think I will make sure to keep this in mind for all cub scout events which there are a ton of coming up like Pinewood Derby, Ice skating, backyard Olympics, blue & gold banquet stuff like that not to mention the activities that each individual den will have as well. So I hope that I can make this happen I think it would be a really cool Christmas present tradition from the boys to their Den friends :D






On another not we went to see the Capitols tree as it passed through where we live the other day and it was pretty exciting to be a part of History!! We got to sign the banner, ride a horse and carriage, my oldest son who was there made a ornament and we all got a small prize. It was nice and not overly packed like I thought it would be.


Aud

No comments: