Saturday, November 19, 2011

November

Well there is so much going on this month!! My oldest son had a school play this past Thursday, we did Cub scouts Olympacks this morning, have a party tonight. Still working on Cub scout badges for both of the boys but I am happy to say my Youngest will be getting his Bobcat badge at our next pack meeting that he worked hard on earning!! We also have Thanksgiving right around the corner as well and we might be playing host to several people this year which is fine by me :D I love cooking and am very excited to be sharing my Turkey Dinner with my family!! Well I have to get going I have things I need to work on and plan for the boys and finish updating our cub scout blog we started as a family :D


In case I don't write before then Happy Turkey Day all!!


Aud

No comments: