Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weightloss

Well since I started that ticker thing on my profile I have lost 10 lbs (YES!!!!) But over all since I started losing weight I have lost a grand total of 38 lbs. That is a freakin' lot of weight to be carrying around. I am so tired of being over weight and I use to ALWAYS be the smallest one in my group of friends. (serious just go ask them all) All my family and friends (that actually hang out with me anyways) say I look slim which I absolutely do and I am loving it. I was trying on some of my shorts from last summer and they are all too big so guess what I must do. (Well I will probably go to the thrift store or eBay and buy some shorts so I wont have to pay a lot of money because I am still slimming and losing weight here) I got a new Jullian DVD I want to try out and the past two days I danced my booty off playing Just Dance 2 for a hour. I love that game I want to get the first one. hmmm we just got paid time to go looking for me some Just Dance (1) Well later all I need to get ready for my morning.

Aud

No comments: