Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My handmade Murloc Beanie Baby

Well it's not mine anymore I made it for my oldest son. He had asked for one for his birthday and I went ahead and gave it to him as soon as I got done with it. I want to note I took the idea of a pattern from another website (here: http://www.frogstore.com/frogbeanie.htm ) and changed it around to make this Murloc Beanie baby. (I say this because if you can make your own then It should be pretty simple to make one from the pattern in the link above.)I also filled the beanie up with rice and hand painted the black part of the eye. This whole project was hand sewn by me as well. I think if I did it all in one day it would take me a few hours each to make. I am going to start making a second one but it's two shades of pink and the same yellow eye like the one above. Let me know what you guys think of him.

Aud

No comments: