Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Lil' Bro's B-day Present finally done :D


I been working on this the past two weeks and it's finally done.This is a Druid in cat form a birthday present I made for my Brother. I used the lion pattern in a vogue pattern #7760 and changed things around and then added eyes a nose and painted him. His cuffs are wooden napkin ring holders :D I would put more details about how I made this but the computer is acting like a booty and I am tired and got a Murloc pattern to make, I found a free frog beanie pattern at this site called the frog store but I am changing things around on the pattern and adding addition pieces and what not. If I can make it work (I am still new to sewing please forgive me : P) I shall post photos of the Murloc baby and Hopefully how I made it.
Aud

No comments: