Friday, February 4, 2011

Clothes 8 ) *Happy Dance baby*

Well I went to the thrift store and found some awesome ass shirts I love and they look great on me too! I looked up my Body type and wrote down the things that look best on me I also went through my HUGE (I am being serious this bag comes up to my waist and is about 2 ft wide) bag of clothes I had saved when I was pregnant and starting to get too big to fit them and found some jeans/pants that can fit me now and did a happy dance. I took out the shirts I had in there too and went through the pants and jeans I had that didn't fit me and tossed what i wont wear now in a big baggie. I will probably see if someone else wants to go through them before I hold them in the shed til yard sale time woot woot. But I am sticking to darker bottoms and brighter tops now bc it will make me look a little taller (I am 5'2" so I need it : P) But I am absolutely happy I have slimmed down enough to fit in some my favorite clothes Items I choose to keep when I was pregnant and all the way up til this point. I know here soon I will need to go bra and panty shopping b/c my current stuff is getting loose on me now rofl.. anyways In a great mood and hope that my great mood can rub off on some of you as well (How ever little or many readers that read these things lol)

Aud

P.S. I plan to look into prices for some portraits done of me when I lose all this weight and look great!!

No comments: