Friday, November 26, 2010

Mosaic Table
















Today My mom and I made a Mosaic table top with the plastic store lawn table I had bc it was ugly before and it needed to be pretty. I think we did pretty good considering it was my first one ever and My mom had been out of practice for a while so she was a little rusty. I think it came out pretty cool!! It is currently on my back (screened in) porch right now finishing drying out. It will go out front of the house (I hope the kids leave it alone) and will have some kind of plant life on top of it. Anyway's that is all I wanted to post at the moment : D










Oh wait we put up a few Christmas decorations up today (Hubby and I). We got the tree up with some of the ornaments, our mini tree, our snow person, some of the other snowmen (I collect snowman items for Christmas : ) and sometime this weekend while we are kid free we will be putting up some of the Christmas lights as well : D I am pretty excited I love decorating for Halloween and Christmas!! Ok now I said all I wanted to say lol










Aud

No comments: