Thursday, December 2, 2010

Walked...


Well I went walking with my BFF Halls today and we did 3 miles in 48 mins. That's pretty good especially since we hadn't walked together in a little while. Tomorrow we are going to the GYM on base. We were talking about trying to add a little jogging into our walking when we can. We talked about that because the last 30 seconds or so we jogged the remaining of the third mile and thought it be a good goal to try and jog atleast one mile of the three miles by the end of Winter (Not all at once but still about a miles worth) So fingers crossed we can make that goal. Hell I'll be happy to make my mini weight goal so who knows what will happen. We also decided that instead of planning out our workouts we will just go with whatever we are in the mood to do come that day or if one of us really wants to do one thing and not the other we decide on what which one we will do and do the other's thing the next day (Thus why we walked today (mine) and are doing the GYM tomorrow (Halls) Anyways just wanted to say that.
Aside from that I been trying to make sure I walk our dog Vader everyday. Some days I can't always make it for him but I been doing better recently so much so it even helped me with my walk today withs Halls. Yesterday when I walked the dog my oldest son rode his bike along side us. Today it will be both my boys (because I promised!!). Plus is helps the dog and me out at the same time. this weight isn't going to lose itself (Though times I wished it would ><) So yeah that is whats up with me for right now. I need to get going though gotta go take care of things... later all...........
Aud

No comments: