Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Preparing for Thanksgiving!!




Well I am currently working on making Cannoli's Pumpkin pie and the Deviled Eggs are already done. I want to try and make as much of the food I can make today so tomorrow wont be as crazy although I am not going crazy this year food wise. Maybe somewhere in between. We are having Turkey of course, Green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, Mashed potatoes and brown gravey, deviled eggs, Pumpkin Pie and Cannoli's for our little feast. I know it don't sound like much but for a family of four that's plenty : D Right at this moment I have the cheese for the Cannoli's draining, the dough for the shells in the fridge for about another hour and the Pumpkin Pie is in the Oven woot!! It all smells pretty yummy. I even used my Mom's own recipe for making deviled eggs and tweaked it a little and they taste awesome!! Well aside from that i am so tired. I have a hard time sleeping at night the littlest noises can wake me up and they it takes what seems like forever for me to fall back to sleep most times. So I took a sleeping pill last night and woke up early this morning bc the Dog woke me lol and I think i got up before the medicine wore off so I have been groggy all day so far. So let me get off for now though getting more tired just sitting here typing lol later all and hope everyone has a awesome Turkey Day!!
Aud

No comments: