Saturday, November 20, 2010

Losing Weight

Well I am pretty excited I have been losing weight and what not but the past few weeks things have been hitting me left and right so I haven't really been losing weight but haven't been putting it on either. Both my kids been getting sick with Strep Throat and other nasty bugs and been feeling so out of it and so blah that I am like "F*#@" everything although i shouldn't. Just been feeling like I am being taken for granted and it sucks. But anyway's My BFF Halls put in new hours for work just so she can go to the Gym with me in the mornings or ride bikes, walk, swim whatever. I'll just be glad to have someone to workout with again, makes it more fun!! I been looking at clothes online as well and been thinking about how much fun it will be to feel comfortable showing off my body again and wearing cute little outfits and what not. I hope to be at least comfortable enough to wear a cute bathing suit by summer time anyways. Well need to get to bed....

Aud

No comments: