Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thrifting again....

















Well I went to two different Thrift Stores today and found a few items I snatched up that would be beautiful in my living room theme set-up. I'll post the pictures (They will show up on top) I got something else but I will make a second post about that after this one. Not sure if you remember a post I made a while back about a Daisy/Daisy & Bee themed Living room area. Well as long as it is a country cottage type of feel I am ok. I know I got a ways to go before that is reached but I will be taking photos of my living room once we moved into the new place and have everything put up and set up and all. I am so excited (Is it not July yet???? ><) But here they are for both items I paid about $11 for them. I figured I'd hand them both up on the wall, the chair one under the shelf and maybe put a small plant or something on the chair or maybe a small but cute bowl to catch wallets or something and the shelf be a key ring holder.... Idk still playing with different ideas...lol I also got some cross stitch books there as well and plan to work on some in the future. I know that I can do b/c I've done it before...rofl

Later
Aud

No comments: