Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Moving and Gardening







Well we will be moving here soon to a bigger place. It had to happen plus can you imagine having not only my husband and I but two (Count it T W O) growing boys in a 2 bedroom apartment.. yeah it ain't cutting it so we must move but I am excited b/c it's a bigger place!! I am also going to work on a garden there as well. I did here but I hate this place and so I don't feel motivated to keep up with it all. I started some seeds this morning too! One is a wild flower mix and the other is a cottage garden mix, I also got some Morning Glories in varies colors, sweet peas (Had to get them my Mom called me Sweet pea when I was a little girl) and a few others. I am pretty excited about all this. So excited I even started packing a little bit with the few boxes I did come across. I took a few pictures of the official "Day 1" lol (See above photos) Well the mixes consist of the following flowers:
  • Baby Blue Eyes
  • Black Eyed Susan
  • Blue Flax
  • Calendula
  • California Poppy
  • Candytuft
  • Clarkia
  • Coreopsis lance leaved
  • Corn Flower
  • corn poppy
  • Cosmos
  • field poppy
  • five spot
  • forget-me-nots
  • fox glove
  • larkspur
  • lupine
  • pheasant's eye
  • purple coneflower
  • shasta daisy
  • sweet william
  • wallflower

I know that's a long list...rofl, I also want to get a few hanging basket type flowers as well. well better get going : )

Later All

Aud















No comments: