Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aftermath of a rainy day

Well yesterday it rained towards the end of the day and all so it was a rainy evening. One of those days when you just want to curl up on the couch with your snuggie and read a book or watch a action packed movie or something. (I watched the movie"The Last Boyscout" with Bruce Willis in it <--- favorite Actor) I watched a movie but had no Snuggie : ( Oh well someday soon I too shall be part of the snuggie club ^ ^

Anyway's I took a photo of my newest babies growing up without my flash one. I just wanted to kinda capture the the rainy aftermath this morning. It's a little more brighter outside now and I already moved them all to the back in my room to sit in the window and get some extra rays of Mr. Sun if he comes out to play today. Well I better get going for now. I am so excited about so many different projects I can't really think of anything else to type so....

TTYL,
Aud

No comments: