Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Started today

Well my oldest son started his first day of school today. His teacher has a difficult name to remember and say. I hope he will do ok. It's raining and nasty outside so I guess his P.E. will take place inside no clue what they will do but his favorite teacher is the P.E. teacher so I guess that will make his first day a little better. My youngest son keeps telling me he wants to go to school but I tell him next year he will be going to the same one as his brother. Of course being his personality he doesn't want to wait til next year. We did have to go get his shots today and he cried when they did it but as soon as the shots were done he stopped crying wiped his tears away and clung to me for dear life. I can't say that I blame him I am not a fan of shots either nor anyone in their right mind...rofl Anyways
Sorry I been slacking in writing I play the Computer game World of warcraft and been playing on my Pally to get her up to 80. So far I am at level 73. My Warlock on the other hand is level 80 and is getting some gear here and there as of right now her gear score is 1811. I still have a while away before she is totally going to kick some butt : ) But the Pally I am working on as a back up healer for our guild raids.
Our Guild Website is:
That's in case any of you wow heads come across this and decide to come check us out 8 )
Well got to go and call the apartment office. They need to fix something
Aud

No comments: