Thursday, September 17, 2009

Progress

Well I am writing this with a tiny bit of time to spare. Some shows I watch (Only on Thursdays) come on in about 40 mins but that's more then enough time to get my excitement out : ) One I been working out alot lately and eating better as well. I am starting to slim down especially on my sides and in my legs. My Baby budge is starting to skrink as well (The left overs of my kids ><) and I am so excited. My goal is to get to the weight I was when i got married (After the oldest was born right before I got pregnant with the second one, yes I got pregnant in less then a month after I got married....lol) which is about 118 normal for my height : ) I am slowly losing the weight now I figured it took a little longer b/c I am toning muscles in the process of my working out ^ ^ But yeah there is the goal weight and I hope to get there before summer of next year. That's the plan. I just feel so unattractive and I whined about it and finally just got up and decided no one can get that for me but me so here I am doing it and I feel awesome! I am getting a little more energy and probably would have more if I tried to get to bed sooner. But I am already a slimmer me and I have a few more weeks to shred some more before Hubby is home : ) so much excitement for sure.


Well that is all. Maybe when I am a smaller me I will be comfortable posting before and after photos but I have to get to the after part first. Wish me luck : )


@'~Aud~'@

1 comment:

Cora Kemp said...

good luck and GOOD FOR YOU! I am excited for you that your hubby is coming home and you will be looking sexy to greet him! :)