Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Well I was going through my oldest Son's dresser and setting aside the clothes that are clearly too small for him to wear now (Gosh I swear every time I blink my eyes both my boys get bigger) and put them in my room. Well once I got finished reorganizing his dresser and put it all back in order, My oldest son just tosses his clothes where ever in his dresser and believes this is acceptable...rofl, I went back to my room.
See in my room I keep this huge tub full of clothes my oldest out grows and save it for the younger one. They are four years apart and I started doing this when my youngest was only a few months old. Any way's so I decided to see what all was in there that could fit my younger one and to my amazement there were 4 pairs of pants that will fit him now and tons more that are a size or two bigger for a little ways down the road. So I am super happy about this. So I went ahead and took those out to be washed and set the others I brought to store in their place. I still might need to go shopping to get my older son more pants b/c I am pretty sure about a handful of the ones left will be small on him but I figured to have him try them on regardless just in case. So yeah besides that and cleaning this has been my day so far. Later I get to go get my son from school and then work on homework til time to get my little brother.
***FUN TIMES***
@'~Aud ~'@

No comments: