Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife - Prologue


I started to read a few pages of The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffeneggger and the Prologue caught me off guard and made me ponder something that after thinking about it made total since to me!!






From the Prologue said by Clare:




"everything seems simple until you think about it. Why is love intensified by absence?"




And it is, in some ways. Like I love My husband way more this time around then I did last time and I guess just over time in General has resulted in me loving my Husband even more. I am totally grateful for such a wonderful man wanting to be my partner in life for the rest of our lives!! It's sorta funny because some of the things he still does bothered me when we were teenagers dating back when I was 14 and he was 17...lol Like his protectiveness for example or how he liked touching me always even if just holding my hand. These things don't bother me now and I have no problems comforting him by giving him any answers he asks of me sometimes (When I go out places with friends and he stays home, he sorta is still a bit jealous : ). He is very loyal to me too as I am to him and this is really refreshing considering I've seen and heard of some many marriages end since he has been in the Military. I'd give up so many things now just to keep him in my life. My kids too!! They are the biggest piece of my life now and I love all three of them with every part of me!!




~Anyway's~




My wrist is hurting even more and now the pain has rised to be in the center of my palm now!! So I need to get off of here and all. I should go see my Doctor but he is the same one that said it's nothing and if it hurts just take Motrin...blah I guess if it gets to much worse I'll have to go in!




Aud

No comments: