Monday, August 3, 2009

My Lil' Thrift Store Find ^ ^





I purchased all three of these items at a Thrift Store yesterday while I was out with my Mom. Yes I sometimes shop there and I was there looking for Shorts for my oldest son who keeps growing out of all his cloths and I just can't afford to keep buying them brand new and besides there is nothing wrong with buying stuff from thrift stores any way's!! But yeah I bought these items and fell in love with the little theme I seemed to have started and decided this will be my new Living room theme now!! Hubby and I were still working on what type of theme we wanted to do and this was just PERFECT!! I bought all the items above for a total of $5.75 not bad huh : )!! So needless so say now I am on a hunt for matching items I've found some stuff on Amazon.com that I liked alot and added to my lil wish list he he but I am sure over time I will buy the items one here and there. But yeah I am pretty excited to finally have a theme to work on plus I added the photo's I took in my Mom's Garden and added them to kodakgallery.com and have ordered the heart shaped one I took as a 8 x 10 and then the other two Daisy photo's I took as 5 x 7's and will place them in frames as well. I also came across this cute little setup from a magazine and decided I am going to steal the idea but change it up a bit. Someone took a wooden trellis and added little charms and decorations to it and placed it on a wall of there house. Well I thought it would be cute to try the same thing but add different sized Photo frames, but I am still thinking that one over. Well I better get going I have a book I am reading and I am really getting into it!! Talk to you all later...
Aud

No comments: