Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oldetown Portsmouth, VA

We went and visited Oldetown Portsmouth Va and had a blast!! We went to the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum, The Lightship Portsmouth Museum and walked on Court Street and visited a few churches there. I took a ton of photos (As I always do but whatever I love photography) and all in all it was a great Family day out!! We loved it all even the kids enjoyed themselves  : D  Here are a few of the photos I took


















Best part of it all was it was all 100% free!! The museums were free today, they will be free other Saturdays as well, and visiting the Historical sites well is free too lol. Can't wait to do some more events in this beautiful part of Portsmouth!! I will have to get the calendar I have and post other events we plan to go and attend or at least try to : D

Aud

No comments: