Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh how my garden grows

I love gardening!! I get that from my Mom lol. I took a bunch of photos of the stuff I am growing. I did start a garden blog but I can't find it now so I am just going to post my pictures here lol... I will put what it is under each of the photos : D
^ My Tomato plants ^

 ^ My Spinach plants ^

 ^ My Hot Pepper - Hot Mix plants ^

 ^ My cherry tomato's ^

 ^ My cucumber plants ^

 ^Not sure what this one is I thought it was a cucumber 
but it isn't it looks more like a watermelon plant ^
 ^ One of two pumpkin plants ^
 ^ The apple seeds my youngest son planted ^
 ^ My Birdhouse gourd plants ^

 ^ Some of my strawberry plants ^
 ^ My carrots ^
 ^ My herb garden growing in a over the door
shoe organizer ^

 So I have a bunch of stuff growing now : ) I can't wait to start eating some the stuff from my garden!! I wont have one as big as year next year because when we move the place we are moving into wont allow me to plant in the ground so everything will have to grow in pots. I need to start collecting and buy large pots for my plants out front I am taking with me like my Tiger lilies, irises and hostas : ) So i will be looking up creative ways to grow my cucumbers and other plants next year from pots. Anyways I am going to call it a night there are a few shows I want to watch before heading to bed : D  Night all


Aud

1 comment:

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

I love the way tomato protected by wire cage. very practical.