Saturday, June 4, 2011

What I have been growing

(above watermelon seedlings)
(Above my tomato plants)













(Above my cucumber seedlings)








Well a while back I bought some tomato plants and and some seeds of others like cucumbers and watermelons. I have at least 10 tomato's growing on my tomato plants now and my cucumbers and watermelon seeds are seedlings that are about 3" to 4" tall now and I just planted them directly into the ground yesterday. I am pretty happy with it so between trying to make summer better this year then ever, growing my own veggies and fruits, workingout and other things I have been a very busy girl : ) They look pretty don't they : )


Oh also I want to learn to crochet so bad it's not even funny. I bought a self teach book that I hope can help me but we shall see. If it doesn't I might ask my Husband's Aunt who knows how to crochet to teach me on like a weekend (or week long visit been thinking about taking a trip down there one week this summer since it isn't very far) SO I been looking for cool but easy patterns to use once I learn it. Well gotta go my family beckons.




Aud

No comments: