Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just BLAH

Well My Joey goes back out to sea today so no more phone calls : ( but on the bright side of it means only a few more months til he returns to me and then Jly 2010 he gets off that floating tin can and will have shore duty again and I wont have to be missing him like crazy as I do at this moment in time...sigh

Anyway's I think the plan for the day is either go to my Mom's for a while and take photos, or maybe take the kids to the Beach for a bit but either way I have to be back home by 5 PM for a WOW thing. Yes I play freakin' WOW and no I don't care how much you think it's stupid or how much a goober I am for wanting and ENJOYING playing it so : P I am somewhat excited because my COD buddies started another server and I get to hang out with them in game (Well own them in game I should say he he) so that will be awesome ^ ^

On another note I am planning our trip to Boston next April!! I can not wait to go there and will be so much FUN!! No the kids wont be coming with us we plan to have them stay with their grandma's for the weekend we run up there. I am also planning our family Vacation/trip to Panama City FL as well. It's been forever since Kevin and I been down there and I miss some of my wonderful friends there. Also miss my Grandma Knowles like crazy ><>

Well I need to jump off of here and all.....later

Aud

No comments: