Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26, 2009

Man I had a super bad dream last night. So much so when I woke this morning I was in tears and this dream has made me realize that instead of being a retard and worry about things I can't control I really should enjoy the things and people I have here in my life. Like if I ever lose my Husband Joey I know I will be broken. I I don't mean just crushed and hurt but completely and utterly broken!! Same if I ever lost any of my kids. They are my world and I love the three of them to pieces.

Also I need to start living more. There are so many places I want to see, so many things I want to do in my lifetime and I am the only person who will ever get me there well along with my Joey : ) but still ^ ^ Well I should be jumping off here I have things to do and maybe places to go lol

No comments: