Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outfits I love and part the reason I want to get back in shape :)

Well I was like 5 lbs away from my goal and I started to slack, and believe me if I could go back in time and smack myself I would, which makes it harder for me to try and re-loose the weight I gained again. I have to do it though because all my clothes don't fit me right now and I refused to buy bigger clothes to fit me. I don't want to feel ashamed to go to the beach or a water park with me kids either. So a side from starting my work out journey again I have been looking at outfits I love and would like to wear once I get to my goal again. Here are a few of the outfits I want :)


















There are a  lot a great outfits here and that isn't even all of them :). So while I plan to work out I also plan to reward myself with a outfit here and there for the little victories I hope to achieve as I go o this journey again. I started working out yesterday by dancing for half a hour, for a few days I have to dance because every time I get on the floor to workout my two dogs climb all over me. So until we get a baby gate for me to be able to do my workouts and such that is the way I am going. I am hoping to lose at least 30 lbs by August if I lose more I will be so happy!! Anyways need to go ttyl

Aud

No comments: