Monday, July 11, 2011

Made a eye mask

For my oldest son the other day. I need to make another one for my other son now lol but at this exact moment I am making a bikini top or at least trying to see if I can. I wished I knew how to use my dang sewing machine >< but for now it's all hand sewn which takes twice as long to sew things lol. Anyways the mask is pretty cool, used the colors he asked me for. I think it turned out pretty awesome : ) My younger sons is going to be a little different because I had to adjust the pattern to his size. I want to try and make him a T-rex costume soon before his B-day so I can give it to him as a present because he wants to do toy story themed b-day party. I'll talk more about that in another post though lol. I have pictures of all these things but not on the computer yet so as soon as I get the eye mask pics I'll post them to this post : )


Aud

No comments: